D3G has been involved with the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program since its inception. D3G focuses on multifamily and affordable housing , and is a steward for the preservation of affordable housing, as evidenced by our commitment to this market. We provide the RAD Physical Condition Assessment which consists of three distinct scopes of work: Part 1 - Capital Needs Assessment (CNA) Report comparing Green vs. Traditional Requirements, Part 2 - ASHRAE Level 2 Energy Audit, and Part 3 - Utility Consumption Baseline (UCB). An objective of the RPCA is to identify opportunities to improve energy efficiency, maximize water efficiency, use re-used and recycled materials where practical, safeguard the indoor environmental quality of the property, and remove/re-use replaced materials and construction debris appropriately. Our Assessment Team personnel have vast expertise in multifamily construction engineering, energy auditing, and green capital needs assessment.
- Over 45,000 units
- Over 100 Clients
- 100% Success Rate
- Description of the property elements and their respective physical condition.
- Identification of the property’s:
- Immediate-Critical Repair Needs;
- 24-Month (Non-Critical) Repair Needs; and
- Expected repair, replacement, and major maintenance needs over the following 20 year period (Long Term Reserve for Replacements).
- The total estimated cost, in current dollars, to complete such items.
- Identification of all major work items to bring the developments up to a level at least equal to the current modernization & energy conservation standards.
- Inventory of energy and water using equipment, with recommendations for Energy Water Conservation Measures (EWCM).
- Data entry of CNA data, and the GPNA platform can be aggregated.
- Energy Audit reports for RAD comply with the GPNA ruling.
- Existing Energy Performance Contracts (EPC) can be reviewed.
- Utility Allowance (UA) Calculations for PBRA can be performed.